Map downloads at www.MHoelscher.de...?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kyle Kellahshehskee

[^..^]Kyle
Mar 3, 2004
Metro Detroit, Michigan
I'm planning on dipping my toe back into some INF gameplay. I've just downloaded the full Community Edition, and wanted Psychomorph's latest work (which I'm sure is a masterpiece), so I registered with MHoelscher.de to get it.

I see that one can download maps, but aren't many of these already included with the full Community Edition, or...?

I'm trying to avoid downloading maps that are already installed by default. Is my memory severely errant, or...?

Snipez

Insane Poster!
Apr 15, 2003
Visit site
Yeah most, if not all, of the INF maps on the servers are included in the CE edition (well with one glaring exception on the 69 server...).

As for psytex, I strongly recommend you download this after you install the CE edition, unless you really know your way around UT and want to install psytex manually. The installer that comes with the psytex zips does not always work, and when it does, you'll probably get annoying in game errors. Even the dude who made the installer recommends not to use it.

It might be a good idea to let us know when you're available to play. Three of the people who play on a regular basis are busy and specifically two others are at school, and I'll be extremely busy a week from now. In any case, look out for games on the weekend. I know Los Pescados is back and zeep is attempting to get back, so there is some hope.