Re-using the INF modes and asset for a new game

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

comandore

Ninja Master
Jan 6, 2001
Norway
Hey all :)

Long (long ....) time since I played INF online. That being said, it still hold a lot of memories for me.
I figured that creating a game with the assets from INF would be lots a fun :)

However, I have some trouble getting hold of the models and such.
I figured that using the WOTgrealExporter I could export the stuff out of the
.u files. But this feels kinda hacky and im not sure I can get everything (like animations) from this exporter.

Does anyone know if there is a possibility of getting hold on the original files?
(The project would be open-source, non-profit and probably only of interest to myself and some of my friends.)

And who could I contact for this type of request? (on a mail that is still in use preferably, not a 1999 mail gone MIA 15 years ago.. )

But dang! The INF assets are some of the best, would be a shame to let em not be reused....

Edit:
This game would ofc not be a FPS, if I wanted a FPS I would rather just play INF...

Last edited: