A few Inf 2.9 CE problems...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
May 18, 2004
dhta.oesm.org
I have a few issues here. I am running Inf 2.9 CE with the Bonus Pack, INFMOD weaponpack 1.5.1 (cannot find 1.6.0 or 1.6.1 as a full download, only an update which does not have everything that I need), and I have a few issue that are bugging me.

First, when I use the menu to vote in a new location the time limit gets changed from 18 minutes to 8 minutes! It shouldn't even be 18 since I have 20 set in the ini file. This is for a team game. Why on earth is it changing my time limit? Also, why can I not set the time limit in the ini file? I figure three rounds of 20 minutes each is an hour per map if each map is played to the max and one team wins, then the other, then a tie-breaker is played.

Next, I have the .50AE Desert Eagle and have created loadouts using it. The stck .357 version works, but I cannot get the .50 version to show up in-game, whether local or on my server. I also cannot find a reference to it anywhere, so I am not sure what to add to server packages or mutators. Where is this thing located and how do I make it active outside of my loadout screen?

Finally, is there a way to specify which mutators I want loaded in an ini file or something on the server? Currently I have a bash script to start the server and I specify my mutators in there. I'd like to just have the server load them automatically though. Is this possible?

May 18, 2004
dhta.oesm.org
Alright I found out why my map times are being changed. I was unaware in 2.9 that there is an ini file for map location time and skins. I can handle that problem.

I may have also found out how to load just the mutators that I want. I have never played with "multimut" before, but I can see that it loads multiple mutators from an ini file. Does this know which mutators are server-side? I ask because I am trying to develop a better bot AI and my mutator should only run on the server. Currently I specify it on the command-line and it only runs on the server. Will multimut work that way if I only specify it on the command-line?

May 18, 2004
dhta.oesm.org
Alright, I figured it out. I specify my mutators in MultiMut.ini instead of the command-line and now everything works, including both versions of the Desert Eagle. I set the map times in the location schedule ini and that fixed the map times. I guess I am good to go. The server is back online again and is open to the public. The only mutators I am not using are the compass mutator and the speech binder. Both really annoyed me.

May 18, 2004
dhta.oesm.org
Alright, playing offline or making a listen server works and my orders are there. Whenever I join my dedicated server though, I get no orders and the following fills my log each time I attempt to open the orders sub-menu.
Code:
ScriptWarning: INFc_OrdersChildWindow Transient.INFc_OrdersChildWindow1 (Function INF_Console.INFc_OrdersChildWindow.Created:0121) Accessed null class context
ScriptWarning: INFc_OrdersChildWindow Transient.INFc_OrdersChildWindow1 (Function INF_Console.INFc_OrdersChildWindow.Created:0121) Accessed null class context
So I am guessing something isn't loading, but what? My server does run on Linux, so if the mod is looking for something in all lower-case and it is not, I need to symlink it. Again, where do I begin?