Saturday Night INF 22:00 GMT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

STELLAR 7

Why the urge to improve yourself?
Nov 17, 2005
Steps:

1. Turn on computer, usually marked with an incomplete circle and a little line at the top.
154167d1353903402-e-cigs-wild-do-need-signal-main-qimg-f6c958933d62de56d6c5036bad9cd240.png

2. Make sure you have INF installed. If not, install it. It's easy. But you have to download it first. And UT.
a) And PSYCHO TEXTURES

3. Double-click the INF icon on your desktop, or run it from the Start menu (single-click).

4. Once loaded, press anything to start the main menu. Then you have two options:
i) Open the console, usually the tilde (~) key, and type "open xplod.de" WITHOUT THE QUOTES ("), and press the Enter key (Enter).
ii) Press the Escape key (Esc), usually at the top left corner of the keyboard, to close the main menu.
Then open the QUICK console, most often the Tab key (Tab) and type "open xplod.de" AGAIN NO QUOTES!! Press Enter.

LOAD

Last edited by a moderator:

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
-what files do i need ? I'm getting the inf_assets mismatch. It has been too long, i don't remember what package is causing this
- is this tdm only ?

STELLAR 7

Why the urge to improve yourself?
Nov 17, 2005
CHEESES ant lol. You need psychomorph's replacement files from that cerberon forum merdeine. Let me check.

AH THIS!

Last edited by a moderator:

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
WELL this is fucked up. I was getting mismatches all over the place, then i decided to download the CE install, then the link was broken, then i watched tv instead. This is fucked up.
See you in 2014 for the next game :(

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
Damn Ant, you give up easily.

You aren't French, are you? :D

It's not giving up, it's reinvesting my time in something more productive. Like watching tv. :p

Also, the gamefront link is broken as well. At least it's giving me a "file not found".

edit : moddb not working too. Damn this internets is hard!

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
It's not giving up, it's reinvesting my time in something more productive. Like watching tv. :p

Also, the gamefront link is broken as well. At least it's giving me a "file not found".

edit : moddb not working too. Damn this internets is hard!

Moddb leads to the gamefront link I've posted and I also can confirm that it works for me. Try a different browser maybe.

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
Do i need to be registered ? I can confirm it's not working with either firefox or IE. Firefox is giving me a "file not found" when i click on the link. IE is popping up a weird window (not the usual download window) where i can choose to open or save the file, but whatever i choose, nothing happens.

Last edited: