Big fans of HOLP maps

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FnAgaming

Jan 8, 2010
Just wanted to give the authors of the custom content within the HOLP map pack huge props. Everyone @ fnagaming loves the maps.

EDIT: Just spoke with Slainchild and have his permission to host his content !! Between his and Haley's maps we are set! I'll post here when we start using the maps in tourneys.

THANKS A MILLION - HOLP ROCKS !!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Hazel.H

Jan 15, 2004
Thanks for the link. You don't need to ask permission to play the maps though! ;) I'm sure nobody will mind if you want to host a few maps separate from the original packs. From that list, DM-Bonescraper, DM-Precision, DM-Echelon and DM-Integrity have been cooked for PS3. That just leaves DM-Noca and DM-Gritt.

Someone sent me a zip file with 6 of the HOLP1 maps (including DM-Noca) cooked for PS3 a while back, but I have no idea who cooked them or even if they work. Will see if I can upload it today.

FnAgaming

Jan 8, 2010
EDIT: handled through PMs

I checked out all of the maps aside from Gritt (last night) - - WOW...... AMAZING QUALITY !!!
I'll post here as soon as we have a tournament scheduled. If anyone has a chance to join we'll be shoutcasting directly from the FnA Stream Channel.

Last edited:

FnAgaming

Jan 8, 2010
PS3 Gritt.... Cooked by euchreplayer. My friends @ GOW helped out with this. I'll be back within a day or two with proper information about the cooking, etc.. If I can find out what was causing the errors for you, I will.

I have just tested this map and it's pretty amazing. SOOO many thanks again !!