Where can i dl serpentine at?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Evil_Joe

Jan 22, 2000
PA
Visit site
Cause serpantine is one of the best mods of all time! Although it is just the weapons it is still fun as hell to play with. I thought the serpentaine team did a great job with the weapons models, textures, and sounds. Can't wait for it to come out for UT! Does anybody know if it will or if it is when?

INF_Neo

Infiltration Sound Engineer
Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
I've read an interview with the coordinator. Or was it just a statement?

Anyway, he said they wouldn't implement any new weapons, but maybe player models. because of that and because of the time that pasts until you've learned the differences between U and UT, I'd say...about 5 moths? Serpentine was never one of the fastest.

jaeg

PopeyeTurbo
Oct 18, 2000
I really miss Serpentine. That was a mod with strategy written all over it.

FreeBSD: The Power to Serve - <A HREF="http://www.freebsd.org" TARGET="_blank">www.freebsd.org</A>

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
It was ****ing deathmatch! Thats not strategy, thats stay up all night for a week and you are a god.

sig.gif

Together we stand... Divided we fall.
Pacman@planetunreal.com