Ubisoft pirates game fix... from pirates!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Lol, +1 to everything Rambo said. Damn babies, go ahead and cry when a big company does something like this. It's basically their property anyways. Yeah Ubisoft F'ed up on handling the mess up, but I don't see anything wrong with them taking software made to pirate their games. That's like saying it's wrong to steal back from someone who stole from you instead of calling the cops. I don't think so, but I guess it depends on the persons ethics or whatever.

Last edited:

Kokensu

Fire in Ma Belly!
Jan 4, 2000
Shut yo mouth!
Visit site
Troll_nicht_fuettern_gruen.png

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
It's funny what Ubisoft did here. Ubisoft has banned me on Facebook if I'm not mistaken, and nearly all Ubisoft employees on Facebook (i.e. Facebook users within the "Ubisoft Entertainment" network) have blocked me entirely.

Figures, though. ;)

It's nice to see the news grow and spread to different places everyday though.

(@ Rambowjo and others that apply): You know... trolling can get you a lot of infraction points. This ain't a contest. If you still think that infraction points make you "look cool" then you really don't belong on these forums.

Kokensu

Fire in Ma Belly!
Jan 4, 2000
Shut yo mouth!
Visit site
Ubisoft manager: You see the problem is you lied on your resume

Employee: I don't understand

Ubisoft manager: Right here, where it says "Are you a pirate?"

Employee: YAR!

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
It's funny what Ubisoft did here. Ubisoft has banned me on Facebook if I'm not mistaken, and nearly all Ubisoft employees on Facebook (i.e. Facebook users within the "Ubisoft Entertainment" network) have blocked me entirely.

Figures, though. ;)

It's nice to see the news grow and spread to different places everyday though.

I too want a cello playing stalker!

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
ITT: People with no understanding of how "an eye for an eye" is wrong makes comments on it

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Me too!

ITT: People with no understanding of how "an eye for an eye" is right call people trolls.

:lol:

Wow, I don't understand some of these posts. neilthecellist was pointing out the hypocrisy of Ubisoft and people are giving him a hard time?

Personally if that's what the coders do who work for Ubi then maybe they should get rid of B.S. copy protection all together....yea, like that will ever happen :rolleyes:

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
Wow, I don't understand some of these posts. neilthecellist was pointing out the hypocrisy of Ubisoft and people are giving him a hard time?

Personally if that's what the coders do who work for Ubi then maybe they should get rid of B.S. copy protection all together....yea, like that will ever happen :rolleyes:

Just Rambowjo really. You should've seen the amount of tags that were directed about him. Incompetence of understanding, or he was purposely trolling. Either way, waste of webspace.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Just Rambowjo really. You should've seen the amount of tags that were directed about him. Incompetence of understanding, or he was purposely trolling. Either way, waste of webspace.

I was gonna write something long about how stupid this entire thing is, but I now realize that you've been spamming this all over the internet for so long, that you're not gonna change your mind.

Ubi is a bunch of morons and they have pretty much always been that. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.