force JB download even when running ONS

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

papaschtroumpf

May 21, 2004
I installed JB and it forces anyone connecting to my server to download the JB packages even though the current game type on the server may not be JB.

This seems to be a side effect of the ServerPackages= in the ini file.

It's a pain to maintain separate ini files because every time I make a "generic" change (say tweak the speed hack detection) I have to do it in every file. Also I have other admins on my server that have webadmin access to the server but no command line access to switch script to start JB with a sifferent command line ini file.

Unless there is a way to fix this that I haven't figured out yet, I'll have to stop running JB on my server, it's too much of a hassle to go in and manually switch inis (and it doesn't work with map/gametype voting)