Help finding semi-goth casual wear :)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
I'm really tired of the clothing I have. It's just far from me... the best "me" shirt I have is my MDFMK shirt.

I need gothic style clothing, mostly shirts... I woulda asked Beerbaron in IRC, but he just logged off not too long ago.

I don't need something that exposes skin - arms are ok as long as shoulders are covered (meh, yeah yeah, campus rules though). Black is the target color, but you get the idea anyways :) Thanks.

Note: I'm also being cautious about my search considering the filtered access and such... Hence why I need help. :/ Plus I'm not much of a clothing shopper.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Originally posted by El Diablo

freak

I hope you know that I am in no way living a "goth" life... I just like certain gothic styles of clothing. :) Remember, CHRISTIAN Industrial Recording Artist :)

Guess I should mention, I don't really want what would be termed "gothic" by the real definition, but more of what society would call "goth" clothes. Kinda hard to explain... like a silkish black shirt with a lot of slits in it (under the slits being a silver material or something).

Stuff that isn't nessisarily bad, but stuff you can't find at Sears.

EndlessInfinity

Where is your god now?
Hey, what the hell is wrong with being a goth? Its not like goths are satanic, or practice bizzare rituals involving little kids around a bonfire. They are just people who look at life and death differently and, as a result, express themselves in a more "dark" manner...

Thrash, I'm honestly not sure - maybe just a black long sleaved T-shirt and black jeans. If have blond/brown/red hair, maybe consider it dyeing it black...

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Originally posted by EndlessInfinity
Hey, what the hell is wrong with being a goth? Its not like goths are satanic, or practice bizzare rituals involving little kids around a bonfire. They are just people who look at life and death differently and, as a result, express themselves in a more "dark" manner...

Thrash, I'm honestly not sure - maybe just a black long sleaved T-shirt and black jeans. If have blond/brown/red hair, maybe consider it dyeing it black...

Erm, I agree with the above statement. There are a LOT of Christian goths, I've got a bud who's a christian goth at college.

My hair is black - I'm not messing with it. I just want simple clothing, stuff that's almost considered club wear. You know? Stuff that's actually accepted in society. I'm not leaving my blue jeans/khakis... well, maybe for leather pants, but still...

I'm looking for modernish dance/club semi-gothicish wear... JEEZ I wish Beer was on, he'd make this a whole lot easier.

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
Cant go wrong with a black longsleeve t-shirt with a t-shirt overtop... preferably of another color, but dark. Then a black trenchcoat and black boots... with olive green khakis... thats what I wear. ;)

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Originally posted by Kibbles-N-Bits[4C]
Cant go wrong with a black longsleeve t-shirt with a t-shirt overtop... preferably of another color, but dark. Then a black trenchcoat and black boots... with olive green khakis... thats what I wear. ;)

Yeah, my Christian goth bud wears a similar outfit :)

Ok... perhaps I don't mean goth... Maybe I should say "Industrial" wear (the music style). There, does that make any sense?

peachz

BANNED
Sep 7, 2001
Mmmm... zen....
i just don't see the point (don't massacre me)... watch slc punk, when he's talking to the last girl he's romantically involved with (towards end of movie).

Basically I'm against that whole being classified as 'something'. Thrift store is good for my philosophy. :)

www.blacksunrise.com
www.fashionvictim.com <---My fav :)
www.hottopic.com
www.punkassgear.com
www.satanlovesyou.com

The last two will probably be blocked for you, but it couldnt hurt :)

Black Rose has some nice stuff, I've never ordered from 'em though, seeing as how its a UK site. Not sure how that would work out. If you need more PM or e-mail me.

A tip, keep it simple, outlandishly(sp?) things sometimes work, but can be expensive and in the long run with your situation Thrash, really wouldnt be worth until you get outta college.

Last edited:

MetalMickey

Banned
Jul 30, 2000
Dublin
How about this?

clerD.jpg

Honestly, they dont let you expose skin on campus? Whats it like living in a timewarp anyway?

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
I'm not about the classification either man, but remember, I am very "aesthetic oriented", being an artist oriented in the nature of beauty, and gothwear/club wear is probably the coolest style of clothing out there. I'm all about effectiveness too, until things get to the point where I just can't stand the way it looks :) I'm tired of people assuming I'm a clean cut Christian boy-toy (Remember that one pic I posted Bb? :) Scared yah!). I'm much rather seem nice yet be dressed enough to cause inquiry. Just the way I think.

Aah, thank yee Bb, I'll check the ones I can be sure won't be blocked first :)

GreenHell

INF isn't real? since when
May 27, 2001
Visit site
No way Phatcat.
I would have to say that some of those chicks in Marilyn Manson's Tainted Love cover are hot. Yes I would definately say that they get the juices or could get the juices flowing.