Can't connect in Windows XP?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Tack

Bomb Runner
Aug 26, 2000
Monterey, CA
www.teamut.com
I recently got my hands on Windows XP. I have to say that this is the best OS that Microsoft has ever released.

Anyway, I had a problem connecting to servers in UT. Actually, it wouldn't even give me the server listing.

If you have this problem, you'll need to turn off the firewall (there may be another workaround where you leave the firewall up, but this works so I didn't look into it any further).

To turn off the firewall, go into the Control Panel and double-click Network Connections. Right click on the icon for your isp that you should have setup already, and click on Properties. Under the Advanced tab, take the checkmark off where it says Internet Connection Firewall.

You shouldn't have anymore problems connecting to UT servers.

Tack
Gone Blind Gaming