Official BeyondUnreal Photography Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
its so cute i want one

If you think that's cute...

Here he is licking his balls
BoogBallLick.jpg

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
Taken for my very first project at university studying BA Hons Photography. I start in less than two weeks. :eek:

[SCREENSHOT]http://slave-riot.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/hospital1vignetteinternets.png[/SCREENSHOT]
[SCREENSHOT]http://slave-riot.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/norwichstation1internets.png[/SCREENSHOT]

(watermarked since it's school work)

DeletedAccount69

Jan 24, 2008
What's up with the birds? There are a billion of them.:eek: Also, what happened to your camera?

Sorry for quoting an earlier page, but the same thing kinda happens at a lake that my dad owns a home near. Except instead of birds, it's bats. I wish I had a decent camera, it looks really cool at sunset.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
Taken for my very first project at university studying BA Hons Photography. I start in less than two weeks. :eek:

(watermarked since it's school work)

Excellent BW work!

Water marking your images is a good idea regardless. It makes it harder for your images to be used by others for what ever reason. It also makes a great advertisement of your work and allows people to find you if people do decide to save/post it somewhere else on the internet.

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
Ive decided to get a Nikon D40 guys. Do you think think its a good SLR choice to begin with?

sid

and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
That cameras real hot but my budget just wouldnt cut.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
Ive decided to get a Nikon D40 guys. Do you think think its a good SLR choice to begin with?

Hopefully your talking about the D40x and not the D40. The "x" version of the D40 is a much better camera in terms of image quality. I know a local photographer who started off with the D40x. She is still using it but I have been pushing her to break free from the automatic controls and to use raw format. Its paying off for her.

Its an excellent camera to start with.

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
Excellent BW work!

Water marking your images is a good idea regardless. It makes it harder for your images to be used by others for what ever reason. It also makes a great advertisement of your work and allows people to find you if people do decide to save/post it somewhere else on the internet.

Thank you so much! I was beginning to worry nobody liked them. :)

Yeah, I agree. My main concerns were that my university frequently do checks on the net to see if your work is your own, and so I'm always thinking that they'd come across an unwatermarked photo and despite having the originals etc. they may think I stole it from someone else.

sid

and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
Hopefully your talking about the D40x and not the D40. The "x" version of the D40 is a much better camera in terms of image quality. I know a local photographer who started off with the D40x. She is still using it but I have been pushing her to break free from the automatic controls and to use raw format. Its paying off for her.

Its an excellent camera to start with.

Ive heard the production of the D40x has stopped. Does that affect my chances of getting one?