Review of DM-Chaos2-[d12]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lofty

Apr 26, 2004
I'd like to thank Ironblayde for his review of my map DM-Chaos2-[d12]. I've been a reviewer for a few sites (all now dead...) and your reviewing skills are excellent in my opinion... I believe in harsh reviews, and that's exactly what you've given me.

You say it's my second map at Nalicity, true... but it's not an excuse, that's about my 15th map!!! The problem I've had is getting feedback on my maps, because few people ever have the time, and those that have done know me well or don't map, so don't criticise it much. I used to create complex maps, but got fed up with bugs that appeared, so they've got more...newbie-ish I guess.

Having plenty to work on now, I'm making a new map. And it's going to have more curves than Jordan. :D

Ironblayde

Director of Misanthropy
Feb 24, 2004
You're very welcome, and thank you for the compliment.

I know what you mean about it being difficult to get feedback sometimes. If I show most people something I'm working on, they won't have anything to say except "It's great!" or "It sucks!" :) If you ever want some input on a map you're working on, feel free to send me a PM or an E-mail and I'd be happy to offer what help I can.