AS-Spree has been unleashed!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
S

Silencermvm

Well I've finally finished an assault map after 2 peices of trash maps. You can get AS-Spree here at http://www.geocities.com/Silencermvm/
It's my first assault map and second map overall so don't expect maps like AS-Ressurection or something like that. I just want to know if other people like it. Put your feedback here or on the message board on my site. Thanks.

Yoda

Jedi Master
Mar 25, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
Make sure that if you just want a quick comment on your level and you know that it's your first round, you DON'T give it to the list above. I sent mine to have them let me know what they thought of the idea or direction I was going. I knew it wasn't production quality, but I thought I had a good idea and it was my first map. They cut me up into little pieces, bit off my head and **** on my sholders! I've seen Broadway critics that were nicer! So... if it's your first round and you know that it's not production quality, I wouldn't send it out! A lot of the people on this forum remember what it's like to be a first time mapper and would give you feedback without making you feel like you were nothing more then pond scum!