Dark Sector = Unreal 2?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
Originally posted by Cyberian_2K
\
Unreal Warfare's details are sketchy at best at this point. In all likelihood it will be a Tribes 2-like game.

hmmm... im kinda hoping unreal warfare will be a UT like game... (but super neato fragadelic better!) not something else like :>

Cyberian_2K

Adept
Dec 13, 1999
Visit site
Originally posted by NYGrrrl

hmmm... im kinda hoping unreal warfare will be a UT like game... (but super neato fragadelic better!) not something else like :>

That is of course pure speculation on my part. I'm willing to bet tho' that given the implications of terrain, there will most definiely be drivable or flying vehicles in Unreal Warfare.

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
just hope it doesnt turn in to some kinda 'warfare' game (the names implication scares me) and stays similar to ut in the loose teamplay type style it has and not turn in to a military operation...

Status
Not open for further replies.