Anyone else have Savage4?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Devisor

Feb 25, 2000
norway
ut.barrysworld.net
If having problem with savage4 freezing, try to go to http://www.s3p.co.uk check out the forum.. Bipolar's tweaked drivers realy helped me alot, untill I bougt a GeForce..

(miss the high detail texture tough, I see in 3dmark that s3compression is supportet by the card, is there anyway to switch high detail in d3d)

Blorgg

Feb 7, 2000
The Netherlands
www.nachos.tk
I had a Savage4 the problem with it was that it froze up when using s3metal. This was because the chip overheated. So I just screwed on an old Pentium cooler and it worked fine eversince.

Now I no longer have a Savage4, I like my 3D Prophet better but I have to mis those extremely goodlooking textures. Fortunatly there is a way to 'fake' highres textures. Go to your ini file and set detailtextures on true. Now whenever you get close to a wall or sumthing extra textures are added.

bullet2.gif

Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?