Final Thread on Gorge model headshot hate!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Is it just me or is it ridiculously stupid where you have to hit on Gorge to get a headshot? it's not his head it's just above his head! Plus everyu n00b on the planet plays as him :p hahaha ;) :p :)

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
ummm why is everyone chanting lightning bolt? Is it some tribal lunar speak or something???

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
OMFG too bad I'm too late to post in that thread...it had to be one of the most pathetic things I have seen in my life...LOL!

That kid screaming Lightning Bolt really does have problems! :p

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Scuzzbuster said:
For the love of God. What hath I lain mine eyes upon?

LO freaking L I haven't laughed at a one line post that good for a long time now :p

DialAJunk

fl;ksisj
May 1, 2000
Denver, CO
Sparky's mod seems to remedy the headshot problem, by making the models the correct size in relation to the hit box.

Epic make big boo-boo by changing model size, IMO.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
yah I noticed that...but then it makes the neck easier to hit on some models also ;)

DialAJunk

fl;ksisj
May 1, 2000
Denver, CO
True.
Why can't each model have its own hitbox?
And why can't people make custom hitboxes for thier models?

I mean, say you made a model of a zombie that was holding its own head. You wouldn't want people getting headshots by shooting above the neck.

I dunno...

Last edited: