random notes on 1a

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

...andrelax

SkyBum
Mar 14, 2004
london, uk
1. turrets don't change team / die if player changes team
2. please tell bots they can double-jump to save themselves if they fall off a great height
3. please make bots a bit less adept with the vehicle guns!

pistos

Mar 18, 2004
Assuming the bots in UTXMP work with the same base AI as the bots in UT2004, aiming ability (accuracy) and aggression are user adjustable. So, for example, if you think the bots are too good on the Bloodrave server, you probably need to take that up with the server admin.

Personally, I like the bots to be tough in that way in the current build, since they are so dumb in almost every other way. Otherwise, they would be completely useless. As it is, they can at least play a little defense for my team, and give me a little challenge when i get to the enemy base. :)

I noticed the turret bug the other day myself. It was strange after I had switched teams to be getting credit for killing my own teammates. It was my old turrets knocking them off. :lol:

Last edited: