DR BOT's 100th ANNIVERSARY SUPER COMPITITION ULTRA MEGA BIG MAP EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hey Look at THis!

• Hey thats a great idea! Your cool!

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Wha? What are you talking about?

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Are you talking again?

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I like pancakes.

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters

NVerxion

Ethereal
Sep 9, 2000
Orlando, FL
well mr. ultimate novice, your design there looks pretty good so far...maybe it's the lighting. one of the things that i think helps a good design is a good variety of contrast between light and shadow.

and aspie, you stuff looks good too.....hmmm

p.s. post pics in my "current project" thread...that's what i put it there for:) it can be like a little art gallery that way.

aspie

It's all good baby.
Feb 24, 2001
Australia
Finished

I've got my map finished and it's ready for judging.

I guess seeing as we don't have an official site i'll post a link here so everyone can download it.

http://www.unrealcore.com/aspie/

Hopefully by next week the website will be fully up and running and we'll have a proper email address to post to or something like that.

The ultimate novice

It's MY island!
Feb 14, 2001
Gator Country
Visit site
I have never posted map before. :eek: <gasp!> :eek: <you're joking!> No, no, it's true. So when the site is fully functional (hopefully within a week), I will need an "uploading for dummies" explanation on how to zip and post my map and readme. As always, I apologize for my ignorance.