XIII Texture Packs?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

inf3rnus

May 6, 2008
Not sure if this is the right area to post...but I was just wondering if there have been any XIII texture packs released? I have tried using an extractor a few months ago on the xiii compressed files (cannot remember the file types, or the name of the program) but to no avail.

Any information regarding this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
inf3rnus.

inf3rnus

May 6, 2008
Ok, ummm.... I installed a fresh copy of XIII just then, and downloaded the editor from:
http://www.fileshack.com/file.x?fid=4200

Extracted the files (from inside the rar, inside the download) to my XIII folder, but i'm still getting errors when I try to launch XIIIEd.exe from my system folder (inside XIII).

The errors are as following:
xiiierror1.jpg

This one appears 4 times before the editor actually loads. It seems to load up fine with the texture window actually there by default. I clicked the "open package" button and I tried to click any of the .UTX files (XIIIBanque.utx for example) which leads me to this next error:
xiiierror2.jpg

EDIT: Should note that the same error above happens when I try to open a level file too.
EDIT2: I am running Windows Vista Home Premium on a C2D e6550, nVidia 7600GS with 2GB RAM.

So this has left me wondering;
WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS F*CKING BUGGY GAME!?!

Don't get me wrong, its alot of fun. But the ability to create custom content f*cking sucks arse.

Further information / help would be wonderful, thanks.

PS. Will post back if I find out how to do it properly!

EDIT:3 Just downloaded and installed patches 1.1 thru to 1.5 and now I can't even launch the f*cking editor. pos
EDIT4: omfg now it won't even launch the game...omffffffffgggggggggggggggg so frustrating

Last edited: