OK..GAME TONIGHT 8pm cst

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
O

OFUpYours

ICQ 34568440...we'll find a server DM, Team or CTF...
Liquid Sin was playing...but wheh I came here to see who had responded...the thread was gone...WTF is goin on here?

O

OFUpYours

starting out with Vagina (personal favorite) UT server....
Its on the UT browser

O

OFUpYours

well we started off at Vagina (dam..what a name huh?) but it was an instagib shock rifle server tonight..so then we went to another and had a good game till the server got overloaded and everybody's ping shot up round 700....then we went to Xman's server for a short....but player limit there...
Sorry it didnt work out....too late of notice...dont know what happened to my thread earlier.
We'll try again....we used to have a game here every nite in Unreal but it petered out....I got tired of trying to put it together every nite