Ballistic Weapons Weapon Wallpaper

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Fresh off the press.

1440x900 version:
http://i46.servimg.com/u/f46/14/26/98/51/ballis11.jpg

Fun Fact: All of the weapons in the wallpaper are ones that are included in the vanilla Ballistic Weapons mod.

Fun Fact 2: The weapons in the wallpaper are all the weapons that, for one reason or another, were the most memorable to me. In other words, my top 16 of the vanilla pack. So, I actually made it more for me than you guys. :p

No, I certainly do NOT have any problems with the modded weapons. In fact, I wish I could have included some in there but it just would have been too much for me to find all the pics I needed. Besides, I kinda wanted something that represented just the original BW. What we all started on.

Anyway, that's all. You stay classy, Ballistic Weapons.