Free Brain Freeze

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
Why do they give them you for free?
Im guessing a slurpee is the UK equivalent of a slush puppie e.g. a frozen ice drink pumped full of colourings and e numbers??

zynthetic

robot!
Aug 12, 2001
zynthetic.com
I've kind of wondered, if you use DD/MM rather than MM/DD do you actually speak the date in casual conversation as the number'th of blah or just break down and say blah number?

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
I've kind of wondered, if you use DD/MM rather than MM/DD do you actually speak the date in casual conversation as the number'th of blah or just break down and say blah number?

The eleventh of July.

Last edited:

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
We are not imbeciles who quickly grunt out what we have to say. Rather we string together articulate sentences to convey clear and concise messages.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
And we tell me to stop posting useless shit on Google+ :D