Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
3M Precise Mousing Surface. Mine is currently TAPED to my desktop, at a rather jaunty angle. Thing doesn't grip for ****. The only reason I haven't dug out my old cloth-topped mousepad is that it really does do a good job helping keep my el cheapo optical mouse from zooming up to the top right corner of the screen for no good reason.

The ones with the built-in wrist rest do stay put, though, probably because it's actually heavier. My brother has one of those.

well go on the slap me and then marvel at my beer & mice combination!

How's that work? :p

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
417qeTLtSXL._AA240_.jpg

First solo album by the ex-Nightwish singer. Very good! 5/5!

Mr. UglyPants

2007 never existed, it was all a dream.
Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
Really, you have the last two, awesome to hear there good. Space metal is just alot of awesome techno/metal/ space stuff, real good.. well from the itunes 30sec previews they are, well i bought them through Amazon, should be here within a week or 2.

haslo

Moar Pie!
Jan 21, 2008
Bern CH
www.haslo.ch
Actually, I didn't buy these yet. But I ordered them, which is nearly as good, right?

275699.jpg

16770.png

Time to replace that old Logitech 250 USB headset with some real sound :) I need OOMPH!

Last edited:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
I'm sure you knew before you asked:

SHOOOOEEESS.
Pics tomorrow when I'm less tired.
...does anybody even care what shoes I bought? o_O
If they have heels, then the picture must be of you wearing them. If not, then no. Either way, brand name does not matter. :)