UMod's work.. but I'm getting an error!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GERMANium

Jul 28, 2001
L.I., N.Y., USA
Visit site
Hey, I already checked out the other UMod threads.. I added the umod.reg in my registry.. but when I install UMod's I get this error: "'whatever' requires UnrealTournament to be installed in the folder first. Please locate the existing folder for UnrealTournament, or exit and install now."

I have UT installed and everything. What's going on?! ahhh Any help would be great! Thanks ahead of time! :D

GERMANium

Jul 28, 2001
L.I., N.Y., USA
Visit site
yep. C:\UnrealTournament

Oh yea, forgot to say the specs of my puter.. lol this is sad: Intel Pentium III 800MHz, 128mb RAM.. some intel vid card that has good 3d with it.. umm.. I think that's it.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
You could always try to reinstall UT. Just backup your user.ini before. At least the keybind part of it