UE3 - UT3 Advanced Kismet Tutorials???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cryosis

Jan 19, 2008
Anyone know of any advanced tutorials for Kismet. I'm trying to figure out Getproperty and Setproperty, is there a list of properties I can see for each object type that I could get, or is there some way view properties in the editor? I'm trying to learn as much as humanly possible but there isn't enough data :|. (My current goal is changing player health and armor via kismet)

Any help would be appreciated

Cryosis

Jan 19, 2008
I checked AVLD's tutorials prior. It ether doesn't have listed or doesn't go into any detail on how some of the more difficult kismet actions work.

Cryosis

Jan 19, 2008
I'm trying to change player life and armor with a trigger. I found life can be done with the cause damage but I can't figure out armor

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I think it's pretty much the same as it is for the Vehicles. You'd have to code it. You can only damage, not set a player/vehicle health, which sucks.