MP5 - PDW

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
R

RaekwoN

Has the PDW version of the MP5 been considered as another machine pistol, perhaps as a bit of an alternative to a some of the larger pistols. It's a cooler looking weapon than the MP5 A2

Please consider the PDW, it's awesome. If you anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about check it out here...

PDW INFO

[This message has been edited by RaekwoN (edited 10-19-1999).]

H

Hodag

Remtek kicks ass...

------------------
Adam C.
-------
Oh Christ... another Mac
fanatic...

W

Warren

I've added it to our future requests- which means if after I finish the other weapons and there's still time, I'll do my best to include it. Right now we plan to do the MP-5K which is fairly similiar.

L

Loki

I'd like to see the G36 also by made by H&K.
The PDW mp5 looks wicked!

B

Billdog

MP5k PDW is THE heavy sidearm.

If you somehow haven't heard of my suggestion for a carbine here it is:

Imagine something looking like a MP5k, just slightly larger and heavier firing 5.56N. The HK 53k.

H

Hodag

No Pact weaponry...where's the Stechkin when you need it?

------------------
Adam C.
-------
Oh Christ... another Mac
fanatic...

G

Yes, the MP5K-PDW is not bad, but check out Remtek's info about the SMG2. It's quite similar to the MP5K(PDW) but it has may improvements. I suggest you just check it out and tell everybody what you think.