No New Maps?!?!?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
D

Doccers

Why haven't there been *ANY* new map updates for the last 2 months! I read in the updates section that planetunreal/infiltration will simply link to the map depository on the SOB site, but the SOB site just links back to the one on planet unreal, which hasn't seen a new map for *MONTHS!*

WTF?

R

RaekwoN

Hey I've been busy. University comes first, at the moment anyway. Desert Compound is ready to go, just depends on when I can be stuffed mailing it to Billdog.

Got a few ideas in the works but, exams are looming quite heavily.

Expect a few over your winter in the US(my summer in Australia).

RaekwoN out.

R

RaekwoN

Just remebered something...

Few map ideas I am considering.

- Sub-terranian type deal, subways, carparks, sewers all linked up.

- Office building

- Fort type face off.

Throw up some suggestions, I am more inclined to do the sub-terranian one, but if anyone can think of something better, put it up.

RaekwoN out.

G

Heres some maps that I have enjoyed, they should all be able to be found at Nali City.

dm-xqtown-city.zip, dmbigrig.zip, dmbronxdelux.zip, dmbronx_2.zip, dmcargo.zip, dmcavern.zip, dmdeathzone.zip, dmdowntown.zip, dmesadcity.zip, dmfactory606.zip, dmnewyork.zip, dmparanoid2.zip, dmradikus99.zip, dmrainbowsix.zip, dmryan.zip, dmstreetz.zip, dmterrorist.zip, dmterrorist3.zip, dmterroristepisode2.zip, dmterroristremix.zip, dmthing.zip, dmurban.zip, dmurbanarenase.zip, dmurbansky.zip, dmzeitkind.zip

Ignore the .zip as I copied them out of my backup file directory. Some are great, others are marginal, but you gotta see for yourself. Something to get you over the hump while waiting for Raekwons new map. New map, uuugggghhh (said in Homer Simpson drooling voice)

As for map suggestions, I find that I am addicted to HouseAssault, and DMRyan is amazing, but there is no bot support. The more the map encourages tactical movement and teamwork, the better I like it. Its just hard to put a finger on it.

Anywho, Enjoy.
coffeycan

And as much as hate to say it: Raekwon, get your work done, its more important than a map (but as soon as you get done, please crank that mother out!)

D

Doccers

Unfortunitly, I allready have those maps. *GRIN* I too have been entirely captivated by DMRyan and INF House assault. INF 3 valleys has gotten me pretty stoked too, but House Assault on Standoff is what I consider to be *THE* definative Infiltration game. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

"ooh, standoff at the doorways, lesse, a couple grenades into that window aughta do it..."

*Bob was fragged by Doc
*Jim was fragged by Doc
*Carl was fragged by Doc
*JarJarBinks was fragged by Doc

DAAAAAAAAAYUMN! arms and legs and heads fly outta the windows. what a sight to see! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I don't have newyork tho, where did you find that one?