Sniper mode

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Adam M

Feb 23, 2000
Albion
Visit site
Has anyone ever finished a deathmatch with the siper rifle in the sniper mode? Beware, for when you start the next match,your vision will be in sniper like mode minus the sniper rifle.Is there a fix and/or patch for this problem?

------------------
Moby Dick

Callisto

Adept
Jan 13, 2000
Pennsylvania
Visit site
Are you talking about Unreal or UT? You should post this in whichever forum it was.

For Unreal: If you mean ending a level while zoomed in, I have but the start of the next one was normal. It could depend on if you were the one to make the last kill, someone else did or it ended because time expired.

Has it happened to you more than once?

GangBangZombie

Feb 23, 2000
Switzerland
www.hanfair.ch
As in quake, you can set the angle of view by typing "FOV whatever" at the console.

Perhaps "FOV 90" solves your problem (don't type the "'s).

BTW: Anyone plays with another fov as the default 90 degrees ?

bullet2.gif

Sorry, my english no good. Not do flame me for..