TF2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
I find demo to be a little bit overpowered compared to the soldier, so I shall be killing as many of them as possible.

~Jason

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
The majority seems to support the soldier. I say keep playing as just that, infidels. :D All the supporters provide me many points.

290+ something last time I looked. Plan to double it this weekend.

Zarniwoop

is cool
Jan 20, 2008
Ceredigion, UK
Anyone else entered the propaganda contest?

Here's my entry, nothing special. But there is some awesome stuff on the steam forums.
[screenshot]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o199/Xarniwoop/manormaggot.png[/screenshot]

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Dunno, I remember reading somewhere Soldier VS Demoman. Looks like they once again made it so all the servers are filled with that one thing they added/made. It was good for like... the medics a few months after the game was released. Because there weren't all that many medics.

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
I am far too stupidly excited for this update. I think it's just the way Valve paces the announcements and the off-beat filler they add. Plus bitchslapping all the whining in their forums over the item drop system is great.