A great Idea

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Holocaust

Duckstrangler
Nov 11, 2001
Sweden
Visit site
?

Well, that's your opinion and I take no offense, since I know that all your manic babbling is total bull****. If you ever find some intelligence laying around somewhere, pick it up and then start trying to answer questions at the forums. And go kiss Bill Gh3ytes @ss if you must, I'm not participating.

Last edited:

Holocaust

Duckstrangler
Nov 11, 2001
Sweden
Visit site

No, mac doesn't suck (that's what you think, its an opinion). Where the hell did you get the "esier to use"-idea (YOU think so, because you used a PC more than you used mac (if you ever even used a mac) so you know more stuff about PC. It's like, I think its esier to play with Yoshimitsu than with Law, because I don't know all Law's moves and I will probably never bother since Yoshimitsu is waaaaaay cooler.)? But it's true most ppl use PCs and therefor some mod makers never bother to make their mods for macs. Get your head out of Billly's rectum for a second, and keep looking for inteligence!

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
you know someguy, I REALLY don't think that's a great idea.... :p

Oh yeah I remember those days very well. How did that ever get settled anyway? I don't remember but I'm just glad it did.

And no I don't use a Mac but I also wouldn't say they suck. They have their uses *resists making Mac jokes ;)*

Smoke39, somehow I don't see you as a pie kind of guy. I think you like....... STRUDEL...... (WWF fans know what I'm on about here :D)