Manticore versus xan kriegor

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
The fight of the night? Both competitors will be riding the dragon next tuesday in one of Liandri's mean arena's. A Fool's bravado to take up arms against Xan! Yet, who knows, will Manticore be able to subdue Xan's tempest? Or will he fall into oblivion amidst the beaten and witness Xan's bloodyblocks bossdance? Will Manticore's Grim fist punch a hole into Xan's cold steel ? Will this match be a Frantic grinder, an agonizing lament of the condemned? Who will embody the true power and grandeur and seize eternal fame in the halls of legends? Disposable heroes or Howling gods? Who's knell/requiem shall it be?

The pressure is on. This will be a hyperblast to watch.

Arena: Dm-Suddendeath, where eagles dare to fly.

Timelimit: For whom the bell tolls.

Fraglimit: 99 Superstyler Hyperfrags!

Price: No monopoly sauce. Billions of dollars. Closer to heaven, the alpha and the omega!

Who will seize the throne?

That's for later. All we can say when the players emerge in the arena, when they ready their weapons for the ultimate fight, their gazes locked in a cacaphony of silence...the eye of the storm...

And action...

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Not necessarily. Actually, it's all about finding as many references as possible. Most are map references. Should be about..38 iirc. Can you find them :D ?

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Is this our Manticore?

Probably not if it;s UT as I don't even have it installed on this rig. :D

As for my handle I've been using this since the Doom days (the original Doom that is). In recent years I've noticed the user-name has been used by others (rip-off merchants with no original thoughts).

Last edited:

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
I use my nick almost everywhere. I'm the one and only spelled and capped the way I do it the last time I checked. I think I started with that nick on my join date here.:)

Don't have time to list them all, but if I get close to 38 I will.;)

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
Xan "Xan" Kriegor: I am superior. I am the alpha and omega:
Mark "Manticore" Zuckerberg: **** you *** * **** **** *** **** ***** birthday ***** ** ****** *** waste ***** ** * * * * * * ****** !! And ** ***** **** ***

Manticore

Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Xan "Xan" Kriegor: I am superior. I am the alpha and omega:
Mark "Manticore" Zuckerberg: **** you *** * **** **** *** **** ***** birthday ***** ** ****** *** waste ***** ** * * * * * * ****** !! And ** ***** **** ***
.... and the horse you rode in on?

[Edit]Was it good for you?[/Edit]

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002

Isn't the short version "Eat nali poop and die" ?

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
As for my handle I've been using this since the Doom days (the original Doom that is). In recent years I've noticed the user-name has been used by others (rip-off merchants with no original thoughts).

Apparently I pissed off a Bruce Alton because I snatched up his dream gmail address. From time to time I get mails from his family.

Manticore

Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
1024x768.jpg