SAS 3.0 Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
SAS 3.0 is here! Some handy links include full change log, bug report thread, and known issues thread.

The Windows Full, Windows Patch, and Linux Full are available here. A Linux Patch, Mac Full, and Mac Patch can be found at the SAS website. Also available is a new 60 MB trailer and a set of wallpapers in various sizes.

Download from SAS 3.0 Windows Full (598.08 MB) BeyondUnreal FileWorks
Download from SAS 3.0 Windows Patch (379.90 MB) BeyondUnreal FileWorks
Download from SAS 3.0 Linux Full (479.73 MB) BeyondUnreal FileWorks

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
I'm thinking of giving this mod a try but i'm afrain that i may expect too much realism. Coming from infiltration everything else needs getting used to. RO was a hard step for me but i can enjoy playing it since 3.2 finally. But then still the hipshooting annoys me a lot. Will Sas bring hipshooting annoyance to a next level is what i wonder. Or will i be pleasantly suprised by an arcade / realistic mod.

Is there a weapon buy zone btw? I would really hate that..