Ask dotnetbeast. Again.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Are there any perks to being in the Washington area ?

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I think the Redskins name should be changed. I think it's disrespectful to a race of people we pretty much obliterated. What do you think?

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
I think the Redskins name should be changed. I think it's disrespectful to a race of people we pretty much obliterated. What do you think?

Honestly? I don't care if it changes or not. I can give you one glaring reason why it won't.

6f33524311558ffa90f7a114b0882823.jpg

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
if you need to pick something up for the Summer, do yourself a favor if you haven't yet and knock out Deadwood. there's only 3 seasons and you'll never regret it. one of the great TV shows ever made period hands down why are you not watching it yet go away.

+1

I watched all three seasons when it first appeared on tv and I usually don't watch a lot of historical drama (even one's like Deadwood which are based on some historical facts).

This was fascinating and got me interested in the extended history of the Black Hills of South Dakota although I already knew of some of the historical characters in the shown who are well known and mythic.

Viewing Deadwood is a must if you like great drama.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I could google but where's the fun in that, so what is Mumbo sauce?

How do you feel about that thing in Ferguson? Do you think racism is a big problem in the US?