I destroyed my computer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fomhoire

Internet Addict
Dec 24, 2000
Sacramento, CA
Visit site
I know this sounds extreme but I have seen this work about a dozen times.

The 7-up may be allowing just enough current to cross some traces or it may have went into a socket and added resistance.

You can try this..break down all the components and test them (if you can) in another computer.

Check the motherboard. If everything else works except the mb, and it has 7-up on it, wash it with tepid water. Let it dry upside down.

/me hears people screaming.

I've seen it work, and I even had a computer given to me that I did this with. The computer is up at my ex gf's, she has been using it for three years.

T

Terminal {DTH}

sure. i could see that. the serup in the soda congealing on the MB creating a bridge between componants.