XMP @ Clanbase

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambit

Mar 25, 2004
sign up people...only 4 clans on it atm???? at this rate we might as well be ordering the headstone for XMP!!!
DCSB etc???!
Come on!!!

denDay

aka DeToX
Mar 13, 2004
Belgium
Ladder has changed from EU to Int'l
We'll see how that goes, ping etc.
If international matches are too laggy we may need to change it again
Anyone can play on EU ladders as well, it's just that EU servers would be preferred if the ladder was EU only.

Last edited:

Mole[DCSB]

DCSB Clan Member
Mar 9, 2004
UK
www.xmp.dcsb.co.uk
I know. DCSB have signed up, as may be some other smaller clans that I've been talking to to try and get more clans in it. If they can, dont understand how the likes of sHcL, Omni, vD and such cant.

For me its the same old story, had a similar thing in another community. Every1 mentions that it could do with a bit more suppport and stuff, yet wen somethin like this comes up its not taken advantage of.

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Folks, also idle in #clanbase.u2xmp @ Quakenet to show your suport!

Also, I can't see DCSB signed Mole :(

Last edited:

Jaybo

Clanbase UTXMP Supervisor
Oct 11, 2002
www.12monkeyz.com
in an attempt to boost the clanbase awareness program, 12m friendlys will be via clanbase only.

Please challenge us there for friendlys

thanks

Last edited:

Jaybo

Clanbase UTXMP Supervisor
Oct 11, 2002
www.12monkeyz.com
by the way

If anyone needs any help regarding how to use clanbase, please ask in #clanbase.u2xmp . It really is easy to use, and with a small lesson u can manage all your wars there.

Ask the ladder supervisor, or anyone else willing to assist

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
Mole[DCSB] said:
I know. DCSB have signed up, as may be some other smaller clans that I've been talking to to try and get more clans in it. If they can, dont understand how the likes of sHcL, Omni, vD and such cant.

For me its the same old story, had a similar thing in another community. Every1 mentions that it could do with a bit more suppport and stuff, yet wen somethin like this comes up its not taken advantage of.

Well, =vÐ= is in a rebuilding stage. We've gone to a resting state or dropped all ladders/leagues. We've got significant problems in RL for a majority of members..

Mole[DCSB]

DCSB Clan Member
Mar 9, 2004
UK
www.xmp.dcsb.co.uk
We're gonna be there, im just gettin me members to sign up atm so we can get into the ladder. Signed the clan up to clanbase the other day (ya will find us if ya run search).

Mole[DCSB]

DCSB Clan Member
Mar 9, 2004
UK
www.xmp.dcsb.co.uk
DCSB is, as of 2nite, now in the ladder. Got the members to sign up so I could sort it. I've been told Shadow 2.0 are signing up as well, and possibly DS. I understand vD's problems, but dont see why others cant sign up? I see alot of clan members (some of which post here) playing regular, but havent signed up. Cant see why.

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Nice :) I heaard that NoBull was signing up too :). We should convince some more active clans, like tH, IAS sHcL :)

IAS|Spiff

Jan 22, 2004
Hi,

We are considering it, but we need some more members first. No use in joining with only 6 players when we need 7 ++

But when we have a full team i think we will join, until then GL in the CB Ladder.

Status
Not open for further replies.