*=)IAS(=* recruiting too

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Towanda

Aug 9, 2000
www.boteam.net
Tnx, but the best part would be if Life didnt make all our members busy with other things, when/if they all come back at leat half of the xmp players will be IAS members :D

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
hmm, i wonder what it takes to get this thread sticky ;) ... but sticky or not, we will get our 500 posts and 7000 views sooner or later :D

as for PETsnake's tacos: eat some decent
spam2.gif
spam2.gif
spam2.gif
so you become big and strong and you feel fine again, hmm, although this could ruin your keyboard even more. :lol:

heh, haven't i seen a possible recruit back there in the dark corner?! ... come out and show yourself. asap!

IAS|Spiff

Jan 22, 2004
iddQd said:
Hehe, IAS private spam area... btw isn't this the biggest thread on the u2xmp forums now?

nop, not the biggest yet...:(

But it will be soon, when we got some more recrutes to spam here :D

IAS|Spiff

Jan 22, 2004
[[Vash]] said:
awwww I wanted to make the new page :)

ssssssshhhhhh {NB} is useing our thread for recruiting advertising :D

{NB}Vash
Second in Command, NoBull Clan

We are actively not recruiting, if you are interested please do not stop by #NoBull on irc.gamesurge.net or do not Private Message me on these forums

NB !! this post has been edit, by me (added some "do not", this is to please cyb. don't tell him that....please... :lol: )

Last edited:

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
hmm, and why the hell are you now recruiting for {NB} and send people to their irc channel instead of ours?

fbat.gif

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
now you have done it. stop confusing people ;) who is recruiting now, them or us? both? noone? bah, whatever. i better go and dance a bit again.

0044.gif