Just for fun

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What games do you play?

• Total voters

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
World of Warcraft.

(And Diablo II since I never played it before, seeing it's an ancient game, so I got it an am still working on finishing it)

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I am new with command and conquer Generals , although i have :

Red alert
Red alert : The Arsenal
Tiberian sun
Tiberian sun : Firestorm

I also played FarCry for a bit , but since my Procecor can't handle it good enought for me ...... i decided to unistall it until i got a better MOBO.

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
For other, I play GameCube/DS games (got almost all gold medals on Starfox: Assault ;) )

-]RONO[-_666

Apr 28, 2004
Other (pc):

- HL2 (finished recently)
- HL2: DM
- HL Mod: Natural Selection (yet to be played soon)
- HL Mod: Brain Bread
- Eve-Online
- Anarchy Online
- Serious Sam: The Second Encounter

PS2 games

- Ace Combat 5
- GTA:SA
- Burnout 3 (off & online)
- GT4
- MGS3:SE

On my 'to buy upon release' list: (I know, this is kinda irrelevant, just to get you on some idea's ;))

- GT4
- TSFP (Time Splitters Future Perfect)

I have a lot more games, on PC, PS2/PSone and GBA(sp) but that's just to much to mention. I play them from time to time. Well, more like when I feel like playing them. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
been playing Far Cry, Doom 3, HL2, CS:S, Rainbow Six: Raven Shield, Morrowind, Unreal 2 and lately my obsession has been with Dawn of War. It's possibly the best RTS I've played since starcraft

MrSmiles

selimsrm
Jan 8, 2005
Swizzle Firma
Dark_Dust said:
......On my 'to buy upon release' list: (I know, this is kinda irrelevant, just to get you on some idea's ;))

- GT4
- TSFP (Time Splitters Future Perfect)......
gran turismo 4 has been out i got it a few weeks ago

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
Kaithofis said:
After a long period of almost FPS-only, I'm now more into RTS's.
So that means a lot of AoM (+ The Titans), C&C: Generals and RA2.
Oh, and HL: Opposing Force
Maybe you should try Impossible Creatures, yuo make your own unique units, it's pretty open-ended and cool.
It's a RTS game.

-]RONO[-_666

Apr 28, 2004
MrSmiles said:
gran turismo 4 has been out i got it a few weeks ago

European game releases are always last, that is.. if the game is being made outside of Europe.
But sometimes that's just good and we get better versions. :)

For example: Europe's GT4 version is said to be (a lot?!) tougher than the Japanse version. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: