Soon...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
ya know what i like bout u guys? you dont push for deadlines. just goals. THAT is the kind of team that would be fun to be on! :p :D
others say: we realease on: xx/xx/xxxx. if you dont have your work done by then, u fired. :tdown: :mad:

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
Daedalus said:
Perfect Dark > Goldeneye

NO

Edit: GOD DAMN can ANYONE beat Aztec on 00 Agent? That's all that's keeping me from the all weapons cheat and I'm pissed! This is the third day I've tried :mad:

Last edited:

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

I got 007 mode and the all guns cheat :)

Time to buy Perfect Dark lol

lvlorpheus

May 20, 2002
I spent hours completing and playing Goldeneye in Co-op and multiplayer. Truely the longest I've played a console game for :tup:

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
halo and halo2 lasted me the longest. heh i lost track of how many times i've played through them with my friends :D.

Kaithofis

The Seldom Seen Kid
Halo? Urgh, the memories

I got as far as being betrayed by that little robot after spending a couple of hours walking through the worst level in FPS history: The Library
Only to find out that when I finally got out of there, I would be walking through some very familiar looking corridors and rooms
Was that near the end though? I might even consider picking up where I left some day if there's not too much left

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
never really got into Halo.

If I want a good single-player experience I don't really want halo tbh. I want HL, HL2, SiN or Perfect Dark.

In other news, once parse gets back, FHIv4 may finally be released.

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
What does FHI-VeloraPass look like? When will FHIv4 be released so I may play it? I love the original unreal and love remakes of it's maps even more.