Version 021

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Galtanor

Feb 4, 2008
Downloads

FileFront
MediaFire

Release Notes

Features Added
  • Added an option bContinuousWaves to the wave config. There will be no countdown between waves. (Still has the wave survived announcement.) - requested by Fribble
  • Added an option, bSpreadScoreOnDamage, to distribute the score based on damage done to the monster - requested by chilau1
  • Added an option, DisableAllVehiclesOverride to the wave config that will override the game 'bDisableAllVehicles' setting. - requested by AndrewofDoom
  • Added an option, bSpawnBossSolo, to WaveTable1 to have bosses appear all other monsters are dead. - requested by AndrewofDoom
  • Added the following monsters:
    • AlienBunny
    • NinjaTigerBunny
    • SwordMasterBunny
General Improvements

* Reduced the Mechanical Golem's projectile damage. Added function to destroy them when the Golem dies.
* Added the rodent sounds to the bunnies and mice.
* Corrected many of the weapons' flash colors.

Bugs Fixed

* Fixed MechanicalGolem crashing the game/server - reported by GUPraeToriaN
* The Wave Manager does not find the correct wave configuration - reported by Cyzmyass
* Fixed the beams on the custom weapons not showing up in first player on network games.

General Notes

* Resizing the monsters works, to some degeree.
* The Ninja Bunny's weapon is NOT usable by players at this time.
* I have added the new monsters into the 'RODENTS' wave config.
* If you are using the "Sentinel" Automatic Cannon, make sure you have the latest version... or strange things happen. =P
* Doll bomb will have to wait for the next version.

Slushie_Man

Oct 9, 2008
I just downloaded it and installed it, and it seems to be giving me a problem. Not just with Invasion, but with all game types, when I press ESC to get to the menu, my game just all of a sudden shuts down. It's only been doing that ever since I installed this though, and when I uninstalled it, it stopped doing it.

Galtanor

Feb 4, 2008
With all gametypes? Does not sound like a problem with Invasion, unless you installed it incorrectly. Can you check the log file and see what kind of errors you get?

- Galtanor