PuF DM Championship - open :)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Serpico_TC|PuF

Feb 20, 2000
Portsmouth
Visit site
Well. I think quite a few games will be going down this weekend. So to all the PuFs involved, good luck.

I'm going to post a First round results page, if you could post the results of your matches in there that would be great. If you don't, then I might accidentally miss you out off the next draw. /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

Good gaming guys. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

By the way, you have until the end of NEXT weekend to get your games played. But the quicker the better really. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Serpico.

Oh, I was thinking that as most PuFs are CTF freaks not DM freaks we should have ourselves
a PuF CTF Championship. Sort of on the same lines except 16 teams of 4 or 5 (still knock- out)...no details yet, and we should wait till this one is out of the way...but what do you think? Anyone want to organise it? /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Serpico_TC|PuF (edited 04-07-2000).]

S

Selerox[PuF]

Nice idea, but it would be nice if our resident [Ci] guys chose to team up with other people rather than just playing with each other (and wipe that smile off your face! you know what I mean...)

bullet2.gif

PuF: Come play dying.

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff, home of the world-famous Llama Farm!

O

osirus

if there is a CTF one, count me in...
69849311 is my icq, let me know if this goes down...
pair me up with anyone, i just wanna play.

/me just wants to play...

bullet2.gif

So what if i suck, i do a damn good job sucking....

MyU|osirus|PuF

Serpico_TC|PuF

Feb 20, 2000
Portsmouth
Visit site
I think 3v3 is the lowest you can go with CTF.

I nominate Scragged, Stamp and Serpico (me) as one team...Team name: The S-Men /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

But I want to lose at DM tomorrow before we start thinking ahead. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Diving Mullah

Jan 11, 2000
Los Gatos, CA, USA
Visit site
I like the CTF 3v3 idea! I would put Voyd and Rooster on my team. Rooster on D Voyd on O and me. Just taking bullets and having the enemy drain thier AMMO!!!!!

mullah

[This message has been edited by [PUF]Diving_Mullah (edited 04-07-2000).]