Another dumb a** newbie ?? In CTF what's...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gib_er_ish

Feb 20, 2000
Virginia
Visit site
considered the etiquette in joining a game. I don't want to join a game and be the team lame (yea, I realize practice make perfect). If you join & fins out you are the worst is it okay to leave. I figure the worst I could do is make a decent bullet shield.

I've been playing instagib (yes, I'm old, slow, and have a hard time hitting anything more than once) & it's getting a bit tired & I thought I'd try something new, just don't want to piss folks off.

Thanks in advance.

S

STC_Wacky

Geez, don't worry about pi$$ing people off...... just join whatever game you like and ENJOY IT.

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR> Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
You know that while looking for a game with little PL I joined and quit like 5 games this morning in about 3 minutes

bullet2.gif

---Prof. Of Comic-Therory/Comedic-History
Ronnie Mervus will pay for his crimes!!!!
George Lucas, Give us Star Wars DVD! Or I swear I'll kill every ewok there is!!!

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Join and quit whenever you'd like. You should keep bouncing around until you find a game where people are close to your level so you can get in a frag or two to add to the enjoyment.

You won't p*&& people off if you're weak. The other team will love you for your stat padding abilities.