Mwahahaha!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dracil

First Poster of new INF forums
Jan 14, 2000
Taiwan, now in UC Berkeley
Let's's see... Strike Force will be 50-70 megs big and has no bot support. No one without a super connection will be playing SF for quite a while. Meanwhile, Infiltration 2.75 will be released real soon.

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
I say in about 3 hours /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?!!
Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough
attention when you were a child?!!!
*BANG* -FMJ

Twinkacide

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
Considering just how many people have fast connections these days, and the fact there have always been lots of modemers willing to fire up Getright or GoZilla and wait overnight, I'd say that's not true.

Dracil

First Poster of new INF forums
Jan 14, 2000
Taiwan, now in UC Berkeley
And considering that the internet is global but the prices and pings are not, I'd doubt that. Please come to Thailand and play UT for one month. Then rack up $500 in phone bills while getting a ping no less than 600 on a 56k modem.

Mr. T

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
Actually, there aren't many people that have fast connections anywhere. If you have fast connection, then your in the very small minority.