UnrealEd XMP Specific Info

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Whitey

[pet]flamingo
Jul 1, 2005
}Bb{Kirby said:
I really think someone should make a giant map's server for all the XMP maps complete with screenshots. I would be willing to help round up maps if someone has a 5-ish gb server to store them on.
Bit late in responding... but there IS a server up someplace with pretty much every xmp map ever made. I forgot the address but I'll talk to a few people and see if I can find it. (not such a bad redirect either)

CrazyLittleOne

Mar 27, 2004
Are you referring to the uz2 server that appears to be down, or Alpha's site? They deleted all of their XMP maps and the threads about them are gone for the most part.

Whitey

[pet]flamingo
Jul 1, 2005
The uz2 server is down? ummmm... I think one of my friends has all of the maps still. He downloaded the whole thing. Ima try and track him down. Would be a beast of an upload, but it'd be worth it.

Last edited:

dutch_gecko

Think Pink
Jun 16, 2004
www.dutch-gecko.co.uk
I have:
XMP basic installation
7710 patch
Master server patch
AlienPod map pack
BSE RaptorRace map pack
CXP map pack
CBP map pack
GFP map pack
TrainingDay beta4
and some... "other code"...
All in one huge ass zip file, 604MB.

I can upload this monster file once for somebody else to download, but I do not have the bandwidth capacity to act as a mirror. If you want to host the file, or have a map that you think needs to be included, please PM me.

Whitey

[pet]flamingo
Jul 1, 2005
"Other code"
Good! Thats an important one...
Could always be easier if a certain file already had a certain modification performed on it... (Less chances for people to screw up and ask questions)

Last edited: