standout farts

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
1. The reactions of everyone around me when it happened
2. The lack of reactions of everyone around me when I made it very well known that the deed had been done and it was glorious.
3. The sound as it penetrated my office mesh chair. Clearly there is a disadvantage to having a $800 comfort chair.
4. Because I was so Fking stoned Larrys!

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
1. The reactions of everyone around me when it happened
2. The lack of reactions of everyone around me when I made it very well known that the deed had been done and it was glorious.
3. The sound as it penetrated my office mesh chair. Clearly there is a disadvantage to having a $800 comfort chair.
4. Because I was so Fking stoned Larrys!

1) Can you draw their faces?

2) Make sure you give them big tits.

3) Oh man!

4) I recently spoke with someone about 9/11, although I completely omitted the part about me going home, getting ****ING STONNED LARRYS, and then going into #nali city where you uttered that famous line, which was what again? :)

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
oh, standout. for a second I read stalone farts and I was all ready to bash his latest 'the expandables'... which was a dry fart on the silver screen.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
Omiting "I'm so ****ING STONED LARRYS!" from your story on 9/11 is quit similar to omiting a few years back that I watched Schindler's List on Christmas day. Though quite real and very depressing. It was movie night and I was still a teenager.

These examples show are natural ability to get on with life and back to normality. Although my "****ING STONNED LARRYS!" days did not come until later, I too found a way to get the job done.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Am I getting this right, mike went FSL too? I always thought of you walking straight edge.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
You, Qualthwar, and your GF's should have a foursome on webcam. I am really interested in financing this fantasy.

The cam thing has been a huge problem in our relationship. The second night we were together, I took pics of her while she slept and she’s a school teacher. She made me delete them. She was afraid that I’d post them on the internet and ruin her life. I’d never do that to anyone, but she still harps about it to this day and says that this is one of the things that’s keeping her from getting close to me.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
In a very lucid dream last night, Larrys came to me and supplied me with the tools I needed to go completely FSL. I opted in for the cookies. They tasted a little off but and FSL was delayed but it was a wonderful experience.

Later I engaged in a philosophical discussion with Larrys about several important topics. Some of these topics included: The meaning of life after going FSL in a dream while being FSL in real life, Why Larrys name is always plural, and finally why is everything so god damned funny right now.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
In a very lucid dream last night, Larrys came to me and supplied me with the tools I needed to go completely FSL. I opted in for the cookies. They tasted a little off but and FSL was delayed but it was a wonderful experience.

Later I engaged in a philosophical discussion with Larrys about several important topics. Some of these topics included: The meaning of life after going FSL in a dream while being FSL in real life, Why Larrys name is always plural, and finally why is everything so god damned funny right now.

Wow! Hearing this is quite the delight! Glad you could make it over to the dark side and appreciate the lack of light for a while :) We're happy to have you!

Although I've never done LSD, I ate it in a dream once and had a fairly convincing trip.

BTW, if you're not busy tonight, swing on by when we're both in the lucid stage and SMOKE ME UP! :D