Official BeyondUnreal Photography Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
8017876986_43810d4fa1_b.jpg

went to film a documentary to the sierra madre in Zacatecas, Mexico last week, sleeping in a school with a billion mosquitoes ain't easy so i had a lot of free time at night.

im trying to get rid of that pole and cables but currently having a hard time.

Great shot!
I'm a sucker for motion in a photograph.

El JuaKo

Fear the Mariachi
Dec 13, 2003
Thanks! guys, the exposure is around 1008" according to the photo info,
im also wading through the rest looking for pics of the Wixáritari but i think i suck at taking pictures of people.

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
8017876986_43810d4fa1_b.jpg

went to film a documentary to the sierra madre in Zacatecas, Mexico last week, sleeping in a school with a billion mosquitoes ain't easy so i had a lot of free time at night.

im trying to get rid of that pole and cables but currently having a hard time.

You should submit this to Apod perhaps?

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I shot this a few weeks ago at the Tokyo Game Show. It's a bit of a break from my normal style, but Luigi is so much sexier in real life than in video games. I can't way to graphics to become more life like. :D

Sexy-Luigi.jpg

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
I shot this a few weeks ago at the Tokyo Game Show. It's a bit of a break from my normal style, but Luigi is so much sexier in real life than in video games. I can't way to graphics to become more life like. :D

Sexy-Luigi.jpg

02:40:06] <BBAPhone> I a bit disappointed nobody commented on the photo I posted of Lugi with tits.
[02:40:17] <BBAPhone> Luigi
[02:40:44] <BBAPhone> I put a lot of thought into the shot. :D
[02:40:45] <KaL976> I would've commented if you'd linked the shoot
[02:41:25] <BBAPhone> meh, I'm on my phone. it's in the Photography thread

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
I lived in Thailand the past three months. Among other things, I went to the Khao Yai National Park. (There is also a soundcloud track with the sounds of the jungle on my blog.)

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I lived in Thailand the past three months.

What brought you there, and what do you do for a living where you can just leave work for 3 months for travel. Are you French or German? (serious question) Also, that clip of the jungle is pretty cool. The birds at the end were just about to go off I think.

Here is a photo from a wedding a few weeks back. This kid was pretty cool.

Boys &amp; Girls by Jason_Combs, on Flickr

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
What brought you there, and what do you do for a living where you can just leave work for 3 months for travel. Are you French or German?

I'm from Germany and technically still a student. In Bangkok I was interning at an NGO (I studied political science...), which gave me a monthly allowance of 125€, but I mostly subsisted on savings from earlier. Before, I was working in a bar and pulled a lot of shifts to be able to do this trip, but at the same time, I didn't spend exceptionally more money there than I do here in Germany. Thailand can be very cheap. I had a great two-room apartment reasonably close to work for 300€ a month (and could have had an okay one-room for half), a meal can cost less than 1€, a taxi drive across the city 3€.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!

Luigi was always my second favourite after Toad... Unless it's Mario Kart in which case the Skeleton Koopa takes first place.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I went to Hawaii last week to finally have a wedding ceremony with friends and family. I have been legally married for almost four years, but we never had a wedding.

Anyway, Here is a photo I shot on the last night there. Some of you may notice this this isn't film. I intended to shoot the sunset on film, and family stuff digital at night, but I wasn't expecting to shoot a sunset when we were on our way to meet my parents for dinner, so I shot with what I had. It came out alright, but I feel the dynamic range is a bit weak. It works though I guess.

Polynesian Sunset by Jason_Combs, on Flickr