Glenn Beck raped a young girl in 1990?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

rAt.8^].bAg

Don't eff wid Gkublok
Aug 10, 2008
Again you fail to understand that Beck's chicanery has nothing to do with Obama's citizenship.

Not awesome!

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Constant reading comprehension problems looking past the actual meaning is insanity. You're already there.

rAt.8^].bAg

Don't eff wid Gkublok
Aug 10, 2008
There was no other meaning to your posts than to divert from the allegations against Beck.

No amount of spin can change that. :deadhorse:

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Oh, I just hate that Beck musician. Pretentious, ripoff artist mother****er! Shove his mouth up Glenn Beck's ass and prick him with rusty barbed wire so he gets lockjaw.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
:lol: I think it ended up being more a terrible rendition of Hanson than the Beck representation I was going for. :)

MONKEY BOY

Don't make me get out of this chair
Oct 28, 2009
Arizona
www.maybusher.com
Battle of the Becks

Glenn Beck is an arrogant, ignorant, moneygrubbing politically junkified loser...Beck the musician is a unique award-winning groovy-sounding musician in a league of his own.

By the way....did I mention that I like unicycles?

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Glenn Beck is an arrogant, ignorant, moneygrubbing politically junkified loser...Beck the musician is a unique award-winning groovy-sounding musician in a league of his own.

By the way....did I mention that I like unicycles?

Hella fuckin' junkified, man. Or was that Rush Limbaugh?

JUNK?! FUCK!