UE3 - UT3 Metal Cloth -Anyone gotten it to work?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stronin

Sep 20, 2009
Hello, my names matt and I'm a new comer to Beyond Unreal but not to Unreal Engine. My main point in coming here was to seek the advice of you resident experts. I'm part of a games collaborative at my college and I've been attempting to recreate the metal cloth tutorial level which Agiea created, but instead of metal balls, we've been trying to make junk cars be deformable.

However despite trying to reverse engineer their process I've left with only some odd physics glitches, and no deformable car.

Has anyone gotten metal cloth to work? I would really appreciate any advice you could give!

And if someone else would like to take a crack at it from a fresh perspective, here are the tutorial levels...

It's the one labeled dm-mtlcloth
http://www.moddb.com/members/ambershee/downloads/ageia-physx-mod-tutorials

Thank you once again! :)

Last edited: