Review Discussion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Finally got the pic up too :D

[EDIT] I can't review either of the others as I've done Mechanatrix v2 so there's no point in me doing v1 and I made the other so that's out. Aah no backlog for me hehe

Last edited:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
PM me links to your Reviews , please

@ Our Reviewers . Can you PM me the link to every new review you post ?
I don´t want to forget adding one at the review-list .:)

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
SaD said:
@ Our Reviewers . Can you PM me the link to every new review you post ?
I don´t want to forget adding one at the review-list .:)

Do you have my last 2 ones? (Brute! and enhanced Ophelia)

That will be many many PMs :lol:, I`ll consider that in the future ;)

If I find time I`ll take one of these....or both, but maybe someone else should give the roses for the great skinnage to klasnic this time ;)
Not that all complain again:
"MäxX you simply tend to rate the skins high"
:D

EDIT:
no reviews by me are planned for tomorrow, gonna take some sleep, was a hard day...sorry for beeing OffTopic AND useless :D

Last edited by a moderator:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Everyone deserves a rest MäxX and you've certainly done more than your share of late. I'll get Calamity as soon as it's mirrored and post a review once I've checked that out too :2thumb:

[EDIT] It's downloading now :rockon:

I've a few maps to check out and what better way than with a new model :D

Last edited:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
MäxX said:
Do you have my last 2 ones? (Brute! and enhanced Ophelia)

That will be many many PMs :lol:, I`ll consider that in the future ;)
The last 2 ones are added .No problem with the PM´s .
MäxX said:
Not that all complain again:
"MäxX you simply tend to rate the skins high"

:lol:

Edit :
Klasnic said:
...I'll get Calamity as soon as it's mirrored
Mirrored .

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Starry Might said:
Can I do Dimitrios? :D
sure you`re welcome :)

klasnic said:
Sure Starry :D Now anyone for Mech... v1?
acknowledged ;)

EDIT:
A real nice review about calamity klas, gonna check the doll out today :p (in combination with the nuke doll of course) *lol*

EDIT 2:
Just have d/l Mechantrix v1 and Uruku, hopefully I can make the reviews today ;)

I`ve just seen another Klasnic stuff to review: Heroic. Any volunteers? :p

EDIT 3:
What do you think? Are my reviews too short? I just try to keep them that way, because ppl can obtain the vital information in less time and don`t need to read whole stories (it`s really not easy for me taking control of my eloquence like that :D)
Or shall I make them longer?

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
The doll's awesome, MäxX so funny the way they explode and it adds a whole new dimension to the game :2thumb:

If you're doing Uruku and I can't review Heroic then I still have nothing to do :lol:

Maybe I'll root out an old one :)

The reviews to me are perfect the way they are. I'd say people just want to go in, have a quick read, check the score and either download or not. I think they're good as there's just enough info in each :tup:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
klasnic said:
The doll's awesome, MäxX so funny the way they explode and it adds a whole new dimension to the game :2thumb:

If you're doing Uruku and I can't review Heroic then I still have nothing to do :lol:

Maybe I'll root out an old one :)

The reviews to me are perfect the way they are. I'd say people just want to go in, have a quick read, check the score and either download or not. I think they're good as there's just enough info in each :tup:

I simply love it, but of course a little bit unbalanced....way to powerfull :p

If you want to review Uruku we can trade :lol: i make Heroic you Uruku? both? No one? Deal? no deal? *rofl*

serious, sounds logical you can`t do Heroic *g*..... I don`t know if I can make it, but enough time (until 14th) is left. Let`s see how it develops :lol:

great, than I`ll keep them that way

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Ok, great I'll take Uruku then. I've been downloading all the others in the review thread that I haven't got so's I can give them a

:tup: :hmm: :tdown:
:tdown: :hmm: :tup:
:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

:lol: so I'll grab that while I'm at it :)

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
klasnic said:
Ok, great I'll take Uruku then. I've been downloading all the others in the review thread that I haven't got so's I can give them a

:tup: :hmm: :tdown:
:tdown: :hmm: :tup:
:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

:lol: so I'll grab that while I'm at it :)

:lol: but for some only one :tup: is simply to less, there must be a :2thumb: :lol:

I like the queue, it`s like a present, you download it, and don`t know what it is, how exciting :D

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
But when it's crap you're :mad: :lol:

SaD must really enjoy his work ;)

[EDIT#1] Just got Uruku so I'll check it out later.

[EDIT#2] I see mention of small portraits in your future review, MäxX :clap:

Last edited: