McCain is out

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Hell I know it's difficult to controll a heli..I have LB2 myself, and it's near impossible without a TQS..
If you need a gunner, just write me and provide a computer with web..
I always prefered to do the funny things; gunners are just misunderstood..

Snakeye /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

INF_Neo

Infiltration Sound Engineer
Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
I didn't say it's easy to be a gunner. But I have to fly.

BTW: When you're on LAN and play LB2. Take only Blackhawks and try to kill each other. That's funny. A masterpiece of flying capabilities needed.

Do you know of a better heli sim than LB2? I've heard something about Gunship III. You can link it with M1A2 Abrams. That has to be great fun!

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Nope sorry..
Just don't know that much about PC-games since I started to study again.
In fact I think I know more about INF than any other game..

Didn't say it's hard to be a gunner, but if you have to fly - I like to be gunner - sounds like a great team, as long as you have no prejudices against madmen..

Snakeye /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

INF_Neo

Infiltration Sound Engineer
Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
Ah, come on, leave Switzerland alone! I mean, okay, they talk a bit slowly but their chocolate is great.

(And for the tactics....nope...Switzerland was too boring for Hitler. Plus: Germany had lots of money in banks there. Remaining neutral to them was better for them [and the people there])

Lance201

Jan 31, 2000
Germany
Visit site
don´t forget the cheese and the nice cows and the snow in wintertime!!! And they can talk in 4 european languages (You will never understand them but who cares :=)!)

LCPL TWENTY