Tactical Ops, wow!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Tolli

Jul 28, 2000
I just installed the tactical mod today, and I must say that im impressed. Got my thinking that "i want to play this mod online, NOW". Now I know what the Counterstrike addicts are talking about..

Brilliant, download it today and we shall meet online (just have to play a little bit offline first)

Serpico_TC|PuF

Feb 20, 2000
Portsmouth
Visit site
If you've only got a 56k modem you may be complaining about the ping you get on Tactical Op servers when you do play on line. They tend to be worse than standard UT servers.

I believe they changed the net code for some reason or another...they were going to correct this...not sure if they have yet.

Plus you have less selection too. It is a damn good mod tho...if you liked that, you may want to try Strikeforce...the maps that come with that will blow your socks off. BIG download tho...look for a cover disk :)

If you think they are good now...remember they are all still beta 1s. :D

Tolli

Jul 28, 2000
Strike force is the next mod i`ll try out, it`s a bit big so i will wait for a coverdisc...But Strike force is still only DM (i may be wrong here, but that`s what i`ve heard) so..

And the fact that Tactical Op is still beta just shows what a good mod this is. Hope they do something about the ping

Serpico_TC|PuF

Feb 20, 2000
Portsmouth
Visit site
You'll find that Tactical ops is just Team DM too.

Not many people even try to rescue the hostages...and some people even frown on it!!! And others will kill the hostages the second the game starts...most annoying!
And on the escape games...no one ever does...well, I do...but then the rest of the team try to DM just :(

It is more 'fun' than Strikeforce...but doesn't look as good or play as 'real'.

Have fun tho.